Your order has been dispatched and is in-transit. Please note due to COVID you may experience some delays (see FAQ below).
Frequently Asked Questions:
WILL I GET AUTOMATED ALERTS?
- No. At checkout you opted for our standard (none tracked) shipping service.
HOW LONG WILL MY ITEM TAKE TO ARRIVE?
- Typically 10 working days for Europe and 10-15 days for International. However, due to COVID you may experience delays. Our items are sent from the UK, whoms service is working as normal. However on leaving the UK certain countries customs and local shipping networks are experiencing delays. For example France and Greece are particularly slow at present. Due to this items may take 21 to 30 working days.
WHO SHOULD AND CONTACT AND WHEN?
- If after 30 days you have still not recieved your item or had an update you should contact us via email email@example.com
- Prior to this time period we will not be able to provide updates other than 'in transit'
- After this duration we will investigate the issue and if required process a formal claim.